This 6-week online course is designed to help people do their self work… to release shame, stigma and secrets.
We all have secrets, some of them serious or intimate. Secrets have the potential to insidiously erode away our sense of self, as shame and guilt slowly sicken us. Research shows that feelings of shame are highly correlated with addiction, depression, eating disorders, violence and aggression. Fortunately, our stories have the potential to heal us and others when shared consciously with purpose.
In this 6-week, online video course, starting November 2nd, 2016 you will hear from our in-house life therapist and psychotherapist. You will have access to our private online community. Most importantly, you’ll be guided every step of the way by activities you’ll do at home to deepen and personalize your experience.
After keeping her own secret for 18 years, Kirsty Spraggon will share her own experiences and life lessons. She will also share her work with other men and women who discovered the transformational power of living in truth. Together, Kirsty and her friends will discuss the lasting impact that secrets, shame and stigma can have on us, and how we can move forward into a life of truth and freedom.
In just six weeks, you’ll learn to:
- Identify where shame and secrets impact your life in unhealthy ways,
- Understand that your desire to heal must be greater than your fear,
- Use simple practical techniques to use every day to build your inner courage,
- Stretch yourself into a new way of viewing the challenges around you,
- Cultivate vulnerability, authentic sharing and deep connections,
- Realize we all have the power to be set free and live our most amazing life.
You will feel freer and lighter than you have in years, and your way of thinking and feeling about yourself will be transformed.
NOTE THIS PROGRAM
Is available for free to all non profits, shelters, association and organizations working with those suffering from addiction, depression, mental health issues, domestic violence and traumas such as rape centers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on free access for those in need.